We are seeking aspiring Software Engineers to join the Product Development Team at Delsys to help develop our signal acquisition and processing applications for movement science and human health applications. Our Software Engineers seek to deliver a seamless user experience across platforms while making impactful contributions to all elements of our product portfolios through the development of intuitive applications and the design of data visualization tools.
Candidates who have developed their own applications or have directly contributed to one in an impactful way are strongly urged to attach screenshots or submit a link to download the app or view their project portfolio.
- Design and implement user interface strategies for software supporting our core product and body-worn physiological measurement sensors
- Create new visualizations for real-time metrics and dashboard views of physiological data recording from our body-worn sensors
- Be currently enrolled in or have recently graduated with an undergraduate or graduate degree in computer engineering, computer science, or similar program
- Have experience with using modern front-end frameworks (e.g., WPF, Xamarin, Blazor, or Angular)
- Strong object-oriented design skills, and experience employing Model-View-ViewModel architectural patterns
- Experience with front-end development for Windows applications (.NET WPF) and/or Unity is useful but not required
To apply for this job please visit delsys.com.