We are seeking aspiring Software Engineers to join the Product Development Team at Delsys to help develop the core components that comprise the back-end architecture of our signal acquisition and processing software for movement science and human health applications. Our Software Engineers seek to deliver sound and vetted software solutions while making impactful contributions to all elements of our product portfolios.
Preference will be given to those that can demonstrate an aptitude for managing complex projects and have an ability to solve problems independently. Candidates who have developed their own applications, or have directly contributed to one in an impactful way are strongly urged to attach screenshots or submit a link to download the app.
- Design and implement software supporting our core product and portfolios including our body-worn physiological measurement sensors
- Create, integrate, and test new API’s, and software components into our product lines
- Design data management strategies and implement using modern frameworks
- Implement drivers to communication with custom PC peripherals
- Assist in the design and implementation of software solutions that translate proven research concepts into real-world products in the marketplace
- Be currently enrolled in or have recently graduated with an undergraduate or graduate degree in computer engineering, computer science, or similar program
- Be fluent in Java, C#, or C++
- Strong object-oriented design skills
- Have experience with back-end development for Windows or Linux applications
- Experience with wearable technology sensors or real-time data signals is useful but not required
To apply for this job please visit delsys.com.