Delsys seeks highly motivated candidates to contribute to our research and development of next-generation, human-centric sensor technology. Delsys R&D Software Engineers collaborate with engineers and scientists to solve challenges spanning the fields of movement science & human health, including the development of neural interface technology, autonomous machine learning algorithms for tracking human movement, computational methods to improve the clinical assessment of speech/voice disorders, and quantitative techniques to enhance augmentative and alternative communication system access.
- Design and implement machine learning and computer vision pipelines that directly contribute to our core research
- Translate proven research algorithms and solutions into commercial products
- Collaborate on a team to deliver sound and vetted software
- Develop and deploy distributed microservices for real-time applications
- Interface sensing and control solutions into virtual and augmented reality application prototypes
- Fluent in C#, or C++
- Strong object-oriented design skills
- Have experience with full stack development for Windows applications
- Knowledge of IoT, connected systems, and common communications protocols
- Be currently enrolled in or have completed an undergraduate or graduate degree in computer engineering, computer science, or a similar degree program
To apply for this job please visit delsys.com.