We are seeking highly motivated candidates to contribute to Delsys’ research and development of next-generation, human-centric sensor technology. Software Engineers specializing in algorithm development work to solve challenges spanning the fields of movement science & human health, including communication sciences & disorders, human-computer interaction, and the development of neural interface technology.
The position requires a broad set of analytical and technical skills in the fields of signal processing, algorithm development, computational performance verification, and error analysis. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work closely with a strong team of developers, R&D engineers, scientists, and clinical collaborators at Delsys to gain extensive experience translating cutting-edge research solutions to the marketplace.
- Design and develop time-critical signal processing and machine learning algorithms to process information from physiological signals acquired from wearable sensors
- Identify computational bottlenecks in application performance
- Experience in parallel programming
- Working knowledge of signal processing
- Strong background in implementing signal processing or machine learning algorithms in C++ and CUDA
- Be currently enrolled or have completed an undergraduate or graduate degree in computer engineering, computer science, or a similar degree program
To apply for this job please visit delsys.com.