Delsys (Natick, MA) is seeking recent graduates with B.S. or B.A. in Accounting to join the mid-sized R&D and commercial corporation to support the routine accounting related duties. He/she will work with manufacturing manager, R&D head and commercial head in executing accounting/bookkeeping duties. Strong understanding of general ledger accounting and financial controls is a MUST.
He/she will liaise with our corporate accountants on tax and fiscal matters. Preference will be given to those that can demonstrate 1|: aptitude for managing multiple projects; 2|: can solve problems independently; & 3| attention to detail.
Junior Staff Accountant will be tasked with the following duties:
- Managing financial records for Delsys, Inc.
- Running bi-monthly payroll
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Recording & paying Invoices
- Closing monthly/Qtrly. records and reports
- Preparing EOY financial statements for Corporate Accountants
- Processing new employee paperwork
Qualification and Experience Requirements
- B.S. or B.A. in Accounting is preferred
- 1-4 yrs. working experience
- Working Experience with small to mid-sized engineering company will be a bonus
- Proficiency with QuickBooks, Microsoft Office
Salary and Benefits
We offer competitive base salary and excellent Benefits.