Internships and Co-Ops
Software R&D Engineer
We are seeking ambitious Software Engineers to join our focused Product Development Team to help develop our signal acquisition and processing software. Software engineers at Delsys seek to deliver a seamless user experience across platforms while making impactful contributions to all elements of our product portfolio through the development of hardware interfacing strategies and design of data visualization tools.
Preference will be given to those that can demonstrate an aptitude for managing complex projects and have an ability to solve problems independently. Candidates who have developed their own applications, or have directly contributed to one in an impactful way are strongly urged to attach screenshots or submit a link to download the app.
- Assist in managing and implementing software projects to introduce new features or new products to the marketplace
- Deliver sound and vetted software code at time of product release
- Liaise with Customer Support staff to disseminate product information in a clear and organized way
- Manage and resolve bugs and deficiencies throughout the product lifecycle to ensure a positive consumer experience
- Design and implement software interfaces supporting core research applications
The Candidate must:
- Be fluent in a C#, and C++
- Strong object-oriented design skills
- Have experience with full stack development
- Experience developing Windows, and Linux applications
- Have experience with the .NET environment
Be currently enrolled in or have recently completed an undergraduate degree in computer engineering, computer science, or similar program